I received some happy mail on Saturday! Fireball decided to help me open it. I apologize for the carpet picture, but I wanted to open it in the sunlight.
Here we go:
The kit includes:
- 16″x 18″ clear stamp set (there is a tiny meerkat!!!)
- 9 Coordinating Frame cuts
- 1 Fancy Die (that lovely sun/moon with clouds)
- 3 Ink Cubes (Just Rust, Mulled Wine and Moss)
- Black Embossing Power
- (2) 4″x 6″ Portuguese eco-Friendly Cork Sheet
- (2) Sheets of 5.5″x 8.5″ Metallic Bronze Paper
- (2) Sheets of 5.5″x 8.5″ Metallic Quartz Paper
This month the kit sold out in record time. I’m thankful to have a subscription! My only issue is how difficult it will be to come up with a unique idea. I want to do something with an acetate card. I need to give it some thought, as I did just get the kit. And, it’s a different style then what I usually use.
I did make something real quick today. As soon as I saw that little meerkat, I knew I had to make a card with him! I used a panel I made with Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink to cut out the sun. I cut out the large tree die cut from black paper, and stamped the meerkat, elephants, lion, grass, sentiment and birds in black ink. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony to finish it off. I think I’m going to get a lot of use out of the different birds
Thanks for stopping by!